Saturday, October 29, 2011

APPS: Flash Player 10.3 for X10 Mini Pro

Flash player 10.3 for X10 Mini Pro

Flash Player 10.3 for X10 Mini Pro 100% Working!

For such a long time, I've been searching for an alternative to play flash videos on armv6 devices. And as we all know, X10 Mini Pro is an armv6 device. But just recently, I've discovered this Flash Player that works on my mini pro perfectly. I can now watch streaming videos and play flash games.

Here is a screenshot of flash player running on default browser:
flash player for x10 mini pro
*NOTE* I am using GinTonic.SE rom so I don't know if it will work on stock rom. I believe this will work on any armv6 devices out there.

DOWNLOAD Flash Player 10.3

1 comments:

Hi, thanks for this. You can get the latest port from http://www.maixin-china.com/software-download.asp as they are the folks who are porting flash to arm v6 for their maipad device. Also it doesn't work on stock as needs 2.2/froyo or later.

Post a Comment